Le Coffee Ride Aero Jersey Belgian
Le Coffee Ride straight cut Aero Jersey is a premium cycling jersey offering great style and quality made out of three different materials.
Bielastic mesh front pannel, bioceramic polyester raw lazer cut xl aero sleeves.
The back breathable panel is made out of Interpower micro-mesh.
3 back pockets straight cut with ear plug sound hole.
Produced in Italy.
SIZING AND FITTING
Le Coffee Ride Straight cut means the front length of the jersey equals the back length.
This is specially designed for an athletic and stylish look on the bike with back pockets sitting tight on your back and the jersey fitting above your pelvis.
Keep in mind when trying the jersey on for the first time, the sleeve will feel tight, this will change after your first ride and wash of the jersey.
Our aero jerseys are very tight fit, If you are not particularly skinny as a pro rider we recommend taking one or two sizes bigger that your normal size.
Available in size XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- A rider that is 1,75 m and weighs 58 kg would usually wear a size XS
- A rider that is 1,78 m and weighs 64 kg would usually wear a size S
- A rider that is 1,70 m and weighs 68 kg would usually wear a size M
- A rider that is 1,80 m and weighs 69 kg would usually wear a size M
- A rider that is 1,88 m and weighs 72 kg would usually wear a size L
- A rider that is 1,80 m and weighs 74 kg would usually wear a size L
- A rider that is 1,85 m and weights 76 kg would usually wear a size XL
- A rider that is 1,85 m and weighs 80 kg would usually wear a size XXL
If your size doesn’t fit properly you can send it back to us within 14 days
( without having worn it or washed it),
we are happy to ship a different size free of charge to you after receiving the first ordered item back
Still hesitating, feel free to write us an email.
If a product is out of stock, we usually re stock several times during the season, feel free to contact us for more info or check out the availability later on.