Terms and Conditions for your stay at Le Coffee Ride :
- The present general conditions of sale are concluded between the company Le Coffee Ride SPRL, whose registered office is located at Rue de Mons 144, 4600 Visé, whose registered office is located Avenue Pierre Clerdent 14 at 4970 Coo-Stavelot, of which the number at the Carrefour Bank of the company is BE 0692 624 837, and the recipient of the service, the customer.
- During your reservation a deposit for the confirmation of it will be required. This deposit is not refundable in case of a cancellation of your reservation.
Within 30 days before your stay you may ask for modifications on the amount of guests or chosen rooms.
- Any booking request must always be confirmed by Le Coffee Ride. In case of non-confirmation there is no reservation subject.
- We are not responsible for any theft or loss of objects within our facility. However, of course, we do everything we can to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- We put at your disposal a storage space to store your bicycles, motorcycles and sports equipment during your stay. It is equipped with hooks so as to store your bikes in the best conditions. We also decline any responsibility in case of theft, damage or loss of this material. We invite you to take additional security measures if you wish.
- The customer agrees to behave as a good father within the establishment and to respect the internal rules. Any serious or repeated failure entitles Le Coffee Ride to terminate without notice the customer’s stay and without reimbursement of rental fees.
- The customer is responsible to The Coffee Ride for the persons under his responsibility and the damages that he or she would cause to persons, property, amenities and other amenities of the hotel.
- The final payment by the customer must be made at the latest during the departure formalities.
- The time of availability of the rooms during the stay is fixed at 15:00 and the departure time at 11:00. Storage and showers are available for the rest of the day.
- Le Coffee Ride cannot be held responsible for the non-execution of all or part of its obligations, if this non-performance is due to the occurrence of a constituent element of force majeure, such as flood, fire, storm, terrorism, strikes, public authority, …
- The presence of animals is governed by the prior agreement of Le Coffee Ride. Any damage caused by this animal will be charged to the customer.
- Le Coffee Ride is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Any cleaning costs incurred as a result of non-compliance with these instructions will also be billed to the customer.
- Le Coffee Ride offers free WiFi access. The customer will refrain from any action that may affect the proper functioning of this wifi available to him. Le Coffee Ride cannot be held responsible in case of non-functioning of this Wifi.
- Web orders can be changed If your size doesn’t fit properly you can send it back to us within 14 days without having worn it or washed it with the original product ticket attached to the item.
The return is at cost of the customer, we are happy to ship a different size free of charge back to you after receiving the first ordered item back.
Web orders are not refundable in any case, we do offer the possibility to change items or ask for a value ticket that can be used for a stay or diner at our cafe & hotel.
Still hesitating, feel free to write us an email.
- Any complaint relating to the non-performance or poor performance of the services by Le Coffee Ride must reach the registered office of the company by registered letter within 10 working days after the fact in question with a precise description of it. Beyond this period, the complaint will be considered null and void.
- The personal data collected by Le Coffee Ride are used as part of the booking. These will not be sold or sold to another company. They may be used for commercial purposes by Le Coffee Ride and the customer may object by sending an email to email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions as well as the contractual relationship between Le Coffee Ride and its customers are governed by Belgian law excluding conflicts of laws.