Fagnes Groads 12-12-21
Fagnes Groads ( GRAVEL ) is held on Sunday 12 December 2021
The event is about social gathering and exploring the Hautes Fagnes gravel stretches following a gpx route of your choice.
For the occasion two GPX routes will be created which will be very similar bringing you in a straight line towards the Hautes Fagnes area following remote ravels ( old rail roads topped off with asphalt ) to enjoy some of Belgium’s best gravel and nature.
The longer ride will simply have a few more climbing, off road sections and some technical parts along the way.
- 75km – 1000M elevation ( All riders )
- 90km – 1500M elevation ( Mtb technique needed )
The event is limited to 50 riders
The ride is a rallye style, so groups may be formed starting all together but don’t expect a guided group ride.
( Gps devise is mandatory )
Rendez vous point at Le Coffee Ride HQ shop & cafe
On the Agenda
- Pre ride coffee and chats 8:30 – 9:15 am
- Start of the ride 9:30
- Mid Ride sommet coffee & cake
- Post Ride Beer/Drink/HotDog from 2pm
Beer support by Kwaremont
- Reserve your spot purchasing a E ticket ( 50 spots available )
- Print your order confirmation and payment proof for the event day
- Hand over your printed document to Le Coffee Ride staff at the bar
- Signature of a waiver before the start
- Get your drink and food sticker
- A few days before the event you will receive an email from us with more information about the route as well as the GPX for each ride.
- Tickets are not refundable
- For any question you can reach us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org